Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Valentine Couple Card

Hello! Last week when I was searching in my craft room I found this digital image by Kenny K, it was printed and waiting to be used. So, I decided to use it on a Valentine Card. First, I selected patterned papers from the Be Mine paper pad by Recollections and then I colored the image with Copic markers to coordinate. Some clear Wink of Stella was added to the dark red border around the heart for a little sparkle. Once all the layers were assembled the focal image was adhered with dimensionals. The sentiment stamp is from a Valentine's set I bought several years back by Recollections. The finishing touch was the addition of three heart sequins and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Valentine Couple Card is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Love the papers you teamed with the sweet image, great Valentine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background papers and such a lovely image. Great colouring.Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea! I just adore this sweet image and the layout and colors you used too. Thanks so much for joining my L.O.V.E. Blog Challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,hanks for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenge this month!
    Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊