Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Coffee = Me Happy Card

Sometimes I buy a stamp set for a particular sentiment or image and this sentiment was the reason I purchased the Choose Happy set by Simon Says Stamp. Mainly because it's true, Coffee = Me Happy!!! The patterned paper on this card is by American Crafts from the True Stories paper pad (2014). Luckily the coffee cups were spaced perfectly to add the sentiment in the middle. From a paper scrap I cut out the cup and adhered it to the circle. I thought about adding flowers and then decided it would be too busy. This is my fourth card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

9 comments:

  1. Love all the fun coffee cups in the front and in the back, great colourchoice to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I just LOVE all of those different colored cups!! I have this stamp set and I love it for that reason as well! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and love all the fun colors and layers on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that about sums it up for me, too. lol Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! And so bright. I think I resemble that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sentiment is perfect, isn't it? Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card with that awesome sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Great sentiment, great colors and great papers! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊