Monday, October 19, 2015

Cute Bat Trick or Treat Card

This weekend I searched Etsy for Halloween digital stamps and found some wonderful new to me artists. There were several I would love to add to my collection but I picked this Cute Bat image by MarinaNeira (click here to view). I think he is darling dressed up like a little devil and holding a Trick or Treat bag. He's definitely too cute to spook!

To create this Cute Bat Trick or Treat Card the image was colored with Copic markers and I chose warm gray to color the bat. I used a Lil' Inkers stitched rectangle to cut out the image and for the layout I used the sketch at Sketch Saturday. The patterned papers are by DCVW from the Eek-a-Boo stack. The sentiment and little frog are both retired stamps by Stampin' Up! That's it!

This Cute Bat Trick or Treat Card is entered into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the background paper and that little bat is so cute! Love your coloring too. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy for our Trick or Treat card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween Perfection - the devilish bat is so cute and the papers you selected to accent this card worked perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Halloween card love it Judith DT Glitter n Sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the traditional Halloween colors and your patterned papers; thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who could resist that little cutie, trick or treating?! love your colouring. Thanks for joining our challenge this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bat, lol. Great card for the "Too Cute to Spook" challenge at Di's Digis Thanks for joining us, I hope you get a chance to join in our latest challenge too Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must be the cutest bat I've ever seen! What a sweetie! Adorable Halloween card! I like how you added the little frog - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊