Saturday, July 19, 2014

Do Small Things Card


Good afternoon, I hope you're having a wonderful day! This morning I was playing around in my craft room and although I really needed to clean (ha!). I ended up making this Do small Things Card. The Dove image is by Meljen's Designs and I colored it with my Copic markers. When deciding which patterned papers to use I wasn't sure these two would work together, but I went with it. In the end I really like how it turned out. The polka dot paper is from Recollections and the green is by American Crafts. For the cardstock colors I used Coastal Cabana and Lost Lagoon by Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from Hampton Arts and the green rhinestones are from Recollections. Well, I still need to clean my craft room since the cleaning fairy has not found her way to my house. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!!!

My Do Small Things Card is entered into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Cleaning....nope. NOPE NOPE NOPE. (I have to do the bathroom today, which is why I'm at the computer!)
    I love the soft colours & that BEAUTIFUL sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊