Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cute Peacock Card


Good evening! I have a quick post to share this Cute Peacock Card. The peacock digital image is from Doodle Pantry. It came pre-colored and I used the coordinating digital paper. The layout is from this weeks sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. My crafty friend, Jessi Fogan at OneCraftyMama designed the sketch. The only change I made was to the twine area. My image is on the larger side so I had to make room for the three gemstones. I love the bright colors in this cute peacock and I intentionally didn't use a sentiment to keep my options open. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

My Cute Peacock Card is entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! These DP birdies are adorable! I love how you did the twine!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have colored this adorable image! Great background papers too! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE that pretty peacock! I have that image too - I need to play with it again :) I love the changes you made to adapt the sketch - those gems are gorrrrgeous & what a great way to add the twine - that's not going anywhere! So glad you were inspired to use my sketch to create - your card will be featured on the TMS FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊