Monday, July 28, 2014

Blended Bloom Take Two


It's always fun to see how using the same design details in different colors changes the look of a card. So, last night I decided to play around with the Blended Bloom Card I made for The Paper Players and use different colors. To see the other card scroll down to my last post or click here. I used the Flowerpot dsp but I selected different papers. Using the Stampin' Blendabilities I colored the Blended Bloom focusing on Daffodil Delight with the center Calypso Coral. I changed my sentiment to Hello from the Lacy & Lovely stamp set and I used the sketch from The Paper Players challenge. I hope you enjoyed seeing the differences in my cards. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Blended Bloom Card is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Great card with a slightly different color scheme -- I like this card also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design Andrea - it would make a wonderful gift set to do 4 or more with different colors and sentiments! You've started a series! Thank you so much for sharing your delightful project & creativity at our house!
    Challenge #81- ATG / optional theme of “Party Time”
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is one of my favourite things about creating - the exact same supplies, and even the same sketch, and it's a totally different card. LOVE the yellow with the pink centre :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are so bold and Summery.Such a pretty,happy card.It would put a smile on anybody's face.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊