Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It's a Thank You Card

It seems I have used several thank you cards lately and my stash was getting low. I like to keep several thank you cards to choose from because I never know what occasion I will need one for. This Thank You Card was created using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. The patterned paper is a sneak peek of the new Moonlight paper stack (133701) that will be coming out in the new Stampin' Up! catalog on June 1st. You are also seeing two new colors: Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon. The stamps used on the flowers are from the Petite Petals stamp set by Stampin' Up! and the sentiment stamp is by Stampabilities. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

My Thank You Card is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! What a wonderful take on this week's sketch! Love those sweet little flowers! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those enamel dots/brads - just the right amount of shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely thank you card :) Thanks for joining us over at JIC this week, hope you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love these colors and papers!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊