Wednesday, November 6, 2013

4 x 7 Thanksgiving Card

This afternoon I decided to shake things up and make a different sized card. It's been awhile since a made a 4 x 7 card, so that's what I did. This 4 x 7 Thanksgiving Card is a casual design. I used the Truly Grateful stamp set by Stampin' Up! and a scallop die by Spellbinders. The twine is from American Crafts and I added a few Candy Dots by Stampin' Up! The colours are full of Autumn tones using Soft Suede, Natural, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze and a small amount of Daffodil Delight ink for the wheat. I decided to stamp the inside of the card with the sentiment instead of the front, just to be different. One of my favorite things about 4 x 7 cards is I always have envelopes for this size. Well, that's about it. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

My 4 x 7 Thanksgiving Card is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Great design. Love the background and the contrast with the red. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the twine

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Crafting!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the twine wrap, and the woodgrain background, and that gorgeous sheaf of wheat - such a classic autumn image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautifully simplistic card, I love the corn sheath. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very lovely and so perfect for Thanksgiving. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Lady Anne Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love the design, it is wonderful for this time of year. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊