Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sweet Berries Birthday Card

Happy Sunday! Hopefully you're enjoying your weekend. My weekends usually include an outside project or chore. I was outside watering the wild strawberries growing on the north side of my house when I remembered I have a strawberry digital stamp that I've never used. The card I'm sharing with you today features that digital image by Bugaboo Digi Stamps called Lace Berry. To create this Sweet Berries Birthday Card I used the sketch from the Seize the Birthday challenge. I colored the image with my Copic markers and added Cherry Cobbler dazzling details to add a little sparkle. The patterned paper was measured and pieced together and then I did a little stitching to add detail. Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!

My Sweet Berries Birthday Card is entered into the following challenges:


 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Andrea - so summery and fresh! Love the strawberry and the dazzle! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's the best - when you're in the middle of something else, and your brain goes ahead & gets crafty anyway! Love how this turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect patterned papers for this cute strawberry card. Love it.
    Anyway, since you've played at our chalk blog before I wanted to let you know that it's anything goes with chalk at Chalk Ah Lot for the next 12 days. Hopefully you can join us.
    Best Wishes
    Cindy
    http://chalk-ah-lot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A yummy card, superb !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm mouthwatering, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous image:) Thanks for joining us at the Crafting When We Can Challenge!
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute & love how you colored those strawberries!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow -- the many details of this card are a perfect blend -- makes me want some summer strawberries...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun strawberry card! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... such a bright and fun creation! I too love using checked patterns as if it were a tablecloth! Very summery and country. Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet is this birthday card! Just adorable!
    We are so happy you joined us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to visit The Bug Blog today for a new challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊