Monday, January 21, 2013

Won't You Be Mine? Card


Good morning! I hope you had a lovely weekend and maybe you're enjoying an extra day off today. We have another challenge for you at Created With Love Challenges. How does an ANYTHING GOES challenge sound? Our sponsor this week is DigiDarla Designs and I've used their Valentine Bears image for this Won't You Be Mine? Card. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and added a couple of heart brads next to the sentiment. I've kept the design simple and free of a lot of embellishments because I'm sending it to the Cards from the Heart Card Drive. If you have some time to make a couple of Valentine's cards for a great cause, please click on the link and check out the details. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
 
This Won't You Be Mine? Card is entered into the following challenges:
  1. Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
  2. Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊