Friday, November 16, 2012

Handmade Thanksgiving Card

Happy Friday! I've been busy today working on my last couple of Thanksgiving cards. For this Handmade Thanksgiving Card I dug into my stash and used a stamp and paper I bought last year. I coloured the image with Copic markers and added a little twine and some bling. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
 
 
Handmade Thanksgiving Card Supplies: Brown metallic folded card by Recollections, Thanksgiving Mix patterned paper and orange card stock by The Paper Studio, Very Vanilla card stock, Cherry Cobbler card stock, and Early Espresso dsp by Stampin' Up!, Fiskars scalloped edge punch, yellow doodle twine, classic stampin' pad in basic black, Eat Beef stamp by Stampabilities, Copic markers, green rhinestones by Recollections, and foam tape.
 
This card was created for the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Your card is really beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I Love this Andrea!! Your little turkey is so Darned CUTE! And I Love the Fabulous Fall dp's and colors!8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Andrea, love the colours and layout :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute! Thanks for playing with the CCEE Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea: Your Thanksgiving card is so cute--love your turkey! Isn't this a fun way to use your stash! Thanks for joining in our "Use Your Stash - Challenge #26" at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too DesignTeam
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊