Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Denim Floral Birthday Card

Hello! I hope you are having a wonderful day. This afternoon I was able to snag a little crafting time while I was doing laundry and I came up with this Denim Floral Birthday Card. My inspiration for this card came from the CR84FN color challenge and from all the bling featured on denim fashions these days. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a crafty day!

Denim Floral Birthday Card Supplies: Kraft card stock, burlap and denim patterned paper by The Paper Studio, chocolate chip and very vanilla card stock by Stampin' Up!, corrugated card stock (source unknown), Blossom punch and Boho Blossom punch both by Stampin' Up!, small flower punch by Creative Memories, Fiskars decorative corner punch, copper brads, jute twine, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp and classic stampin' pad in early espresso both by Stampin' Up!, small brown rhinestones, and stampin' dimensionals.

 
This card is also linked to:

11 comments:

  1. So pretty Andrea! Love the denim background and corrugated flower embellishment! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like this! The papers look so real and the sweet corrugated flower adds great texture. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, that flower is so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84Fn this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this on CR84FN and had to look. Such a beautiful card! I love the little details, like the corner design, the corregated flower and the twine to tie everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment, Andrea. This is an awesome card! I love the denim and corrugated cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea :)Love your card! I recently did a post on my blog about using fabric as paper. At first glance I thought the denim paper was actually denim! It looks so realistic! I really like the corrugated flower.

    Abbey

    Little Purple Forest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card -- lots of fun for someone to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea, this is really PRETTY! I especially LOVE all of the textures and the twine and the crimped flower! That denim paper looks so REAL! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like we were thinking along the same lines- denim & burlap! Love your take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A pretty card, love the use of denim on it.
    Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge #22.
    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the corrugated flower-perfect against the denim. Great job. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊