Monday, August 27, 2012

Smallest Things Card

Good afternoon! I was sifting through the challenges on my desk and realized I needed to make a card for the CR84FN61 Color Challenge. I love color challenges and I love combining them with a sketch challenge. I found a wonderful sketch at My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge. The two challenges worked really well together to create this Smallest Things Card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and stay tuned for my MOJO Monday card.

Smallest Things Card Supplies:
  • Paper: Aqua card stock, ivory card stock, Madeline Collection patterned paper by Prima Marketing, and Vanilla Sunshine Collection patterned paper by SEI.
  • Stamps: Smallest Things by Stampabilities.
  • Ink: Classic stampin' pad in early espresso and ColorBox dye ink in sugar cookie.
  • Other Stuff: Floral embellishment by The Paper Studio and aqua colored pencil.

 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Andrea! Love the sweet sentiment and beautiful blossom! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card with a lovely sentiment too. I do like the papers. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, I like the sentiment, and the fab layered flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment on this card is very sweet and meaningful. I love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊