Saturday, August 18, 2012

Have a Cherry Day Card


Well, yesterday was a whirlwind of various classes at the CKC Scrapbook Convention in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This was the first time for me to attend the convention. I took several classes and did a little shopping. Here is the Have a Cherry Day Card I made during the Artful Card Creations class. We used a Hot Off the Press kit to create this card, which I never do, but it is a quick way to make multiple cards. I love the colors and the class was a lot of fun.

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful... look cute. :) Keep inspiring :)
    Uma
    krafttime.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. I've been wanting to make some and have been trying to find inspiration from my collection of scrapbooking supplies. Our paths crossed yesterday with the photo upload issue, and I'm so glad they did.

    You do beautiful work. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    Jacklyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed CKC in Charlotte last weekend - they keep you busy! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, nice design and colors -- glad you enjoyed the convention and this is a nice result of one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊