Monday, July 9, 2012

Mojo Monday 249 - Thank You Card

American Crafts meets Stampin' Up! in this great sketch challenge from MOJO Monday.  This amazing sketch is designed by Carole Burrage.  I love the functional design.  There are so many options on how to use the white space.  I chose to use a subtle patterned paper with stamped images and sentiment from the Lacy & Lovely stamp set by Stampin' Up!  I layered the circle images with dimensionals to add some depth.  The background paper is from American Crafts, the Amy Tangerine collection.  I love how the paper and stamp set look like they were made for each other.  The bright colours give it a wonderful summer feel and the black gives just the right contrast.  Hopefully, this Thank  You Card will make someone smile. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card -- like the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. I'm new to your site, I just became your lateset follower.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! I'm glad you like my card and I appreciate you following my posts.

      Delete
  3. Andrea, love your papers. So colorful, almost psychedelic fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊