Thursday, July 5, 2012

Best Wishes Polka Dot Card

Can there be too many round elements to a card?  I look at this card and I like it and then I look at it again and I don't.  Oh well!!!  This must be what happens to my creativity when my weekly routine is disrupted.

This Best Wishes Polka Dot Card was created using the Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I used designer paper by Pebbles and wooden buttons from American Crafts.   I opted not to make the card square because I have no square envelopes.

Best Wishes Polka Dot Card Supplies: Kraft cardstock, patterned paper by Pebbles (Country Picnic collection, 751244 Cobblestone), pink cardstock by Basic Grey, lucky limeade and very vanilla cardstock by Stampin' Up!, eyelet border punch by Stampin' Up!, Cricut machine, Cricut  cartridge (Storybook), scalloped circle punch by Marvy, 1" circle punch by EK Success, sentiment stamp by Inkadinkado (Everyday expressions, 60-60049), classic stampin' pad in lucky limeade, lace on a roll by Recollections (212736), wooden buttons by American Crafts, and stampin' dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊