Friday, June 1, 2012

Best Wishes Card

I learned a valuable lesson last night.  Don't read the CAS-ual Friday challenge and then try to go to sleep.  I was so excited about this weeks bling challenge all I could do was picture colour schemes in my head.  The colour scheme selected was the classic black, pink, and white.  Although I'm not a pink fan, I have to admit that these colours are striking when used together.  Now, all I need is a good occasion to give this best wishes card away. 

Best Wishes Card Supplies:  Recollections black folded card, pink cardstock, white cardstock, patterned glitter paper by Making Memories (black swirl shimmer, item# 36979), Fiskars decorative corner punch (scroll, 01-005487), Spare Parts paper flower brad by The Paper Studio, EK Success punch (real estate sign, 54-30033), Hampton Art rubber stamp (best wishes, PS0272), and ColorBox chalk ink in blackbird by Clearsnap.

3 comments:

  1. Andrea - LOL at your lesson learned! I love the glitter together with the rhinestone, and you're right, those colors are a striking combination. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card - the colours are so pretty x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so elegant together. The corner scroll punches go perfectly with the glittered flourishes, too! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊